We process, and ship orders the same day if your order was placed before 10:00 AM PST. Orders placed after 10:00 AM PST will be processed and shipped the following business day.
* Orders will be processed and shipped during regular business hours (Monday through Friday 9:00AM - 5:00PM PST, excluding holidays).
*Estimated Delivery time: Once shipped, orders will arrive in 5-20 business days, depending on location and shipping method. Please note that there is a widespread mail delays as USPS faces unprecedented backlog.
*We ship out of CA
U.S. shipping methods
For Contiguous US (Lower 48 States):
- Just Bloom offer free ground shipping for all $49+ orders shipped within the Contiguous US. We ship orders using USPS Priority Mail. Expedited shipping is also available at an additional cost.
- Just Bloom does not offer free shipping on Free Promotional orders
For Non-Contiguous US (Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico):
- Just Bloom do not offer free shipping to the Non-Contiguous US at this time, but you can still order our products with an additional shipping cost. Shipping cost will be determined by the standard rates of your preferred carrier.
Just Bloom ships internationally via US Postal Service International First Class Package Service. Additional shipping fees and customs apply to international shipments.
Tracking your package
After your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email containing tracking number.
Missing your package?
My tracking says it was delivered, but I didn't receive it?
Do you fear that your Just Bloom order has been misdelivered? Hope is not lost! Following these instructions enables you to get your package as quickly as possible if it's around.
- Verify the shipping address
You can look up your order's shipping address here (click on the order number).
Didn’t create an account? Don’t worry! Just email us with your order# at email@example.com
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location
Check around the entrances of your residence for the package: particularly on back porches, in bushes, garages, grills, or other places that might protect your package from theft or weather. Note that delivery drivers may also use plastic bags to protect your package from the weather.
- See if someone else accepted delivery
Check with any family members, roommates, or neighbors who may have received the package for you without your knowing.
- Speak with the specific postal carrier who delivers your mail as they do scan the package in order to mark it 'delivered'.
- Wait 36 hours—packages can show as delivered while still in transit.
If your order is 36 hours passed the expected delivery date, then you will want to file a missing package claim with the shipping carrier and contact us with the claim number.
* We are unable to provide refunds or replacements for missing packages where an incorrect shipping address was provided to us.